Chair: Prof. Dr. G. Kwakkel
Vice-chair: Prof. Dr. A. Geurts
Secretary: Dr. E.E.H. van Wegen
Mission of the WFNR
The World Federation for Neurorehabilitation (WFNR) is a worldwide organisation that represents national organisations in the field of neurological rehabilitation.
The objective of the WFNR is the exchange of information, knowledge and ideas between the disciplines involved in treating patients with neurological disorders.
Aims of the DSNR
- Bridging the gap between fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of neurological rehabilitation
- To facilitate exchange of knowledge and scientific research between clinicians and others with an interest in neurological rehabilitation, specifically stroke, (traumatic) brain injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, pediatric neurological disorders and spinal cord injury
- To stimulate collaboration between clinicians and others with an interest in neurological rehabilitation (including patient organisations)
- To represent scientific research and healthcare policy in the field of neurological rehabilitation
- To represent (para)medical professionals in the field of neurological rehabilitation
click here here for a pdf of the constitution of the DSNR